"When we set out to design the school mono, we had to put in every resource available to make it something different, Something unique, for in it lays the very essence of the institute – the vision, mission, strengths, aims, objectives and goals.
- The open-book depicts knowledge, learning and enlightenment.
- At its center lies the lamp, emanating the glow of light showing us the path, a symbol of god, truth and beauty.
- The divider depicts the concept of skill, the hidden talents of the child.
- The two arms symbolizes the virtues of a great teacher, who guides, inspires and moulds the character.
- The two tigers, symbolizes, courage, strength, fearlessness and a willingness to fight all odds.
- The ear heads of the corn symbolizes perpetual growth and development.
- The waves depicted at the base, projects the immunity and depth of wisdom.
THUS OUR MOTTO –
“IN SKILLS WE TRUST”